Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Peter Pan Pajamas at last!

Still unable to find Peter Pan fabric for Jack, I finally made a plain pair of pajamas, downloaded some Peter Pan images onto a transfer, and then ironed them onto the pajamas. Jack was thrilled! He insisted I take a picture of the BACK of his pajama top, as well as the front!) Alex, of course, had to have yet another Princess nightie. The "Pajama Factory" is now closed, however - I've put away sewing machine and table, at least for a while!


2 comments:

jovaliquilts said...

Adorable! And you couldn't have done any better with official Peter Pan fabric. But for the future, you can always google "Peter Pan fabric" (or whatever) to see what's out there. There is, in fact, Peter Pan available if you are willing to buy online.

RyanN said...

Hi,

Those Peter Pan pajamas look amazing! Captain Hook on the back was a great touch. My client offers a variety of Tinker Bell pajamas, robes, and slippers. We would love to invite you to join our partner program as your site would be a great fit.

For more information, please email me at ryan (at) adamriemer (dot) me.

Thank you and I hope to work with you,

Ryan